About the job Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Red Buffer is looking for an experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer, who will take the role of designing and prototyping Machine Learning solutions across a wide range of industries.
The Sr. Machine Learning Engineer will be proactively leading prototypes with the customer's technical team to co-develop early iterations of cutting-edge machine learning solutions, often exploring new technical grounds.
Our ML team builds end-to-end ML solutions including data pipelines, machine learning models, and data visualizations. We work on a diverse set of projects in the domain of NLP, computer vision, and deep learning. The senior engineer will be responsible for designing and prototyping Machine Learning solutions across a wide range of industries, either individually or as a project lead of a team.
In today's world, it can be difficult to find a team of people that are genuinely passionate about your success and truly care about your wellbeing. Red Buffer is here to change that. As a member of our team, you'll enjoy full benefits, time off and plenty of opportunities for professional development - all while being supported by the best team that knows how to have fun.
**This role is strictly onsite, so please feel free to apply if you're based in Islamabad or are open to relocation**
Understanding product requirements and converting them intoengineering solutions
- Solving a wide range of problems in collaboration with a talented team of machine learning professionals
- Taking the lead on enhancing our core services in terms of engineering maturity and architecture
- Establishing best practices with coding standards, workflows, tools, and product automation.
- Peer review code and participate in architecture design and reviews.
- Be part of a team and company that truly cares about your well-being and knows how to have fun - both during and after work!
Attributes we value
- 4+ years of experience & strong background in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and related technologies
- Proficient at writing good quality, well-documented and tested, scalable code - Python preferred.
- Experience designing, building, and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience in developing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining AI models in real-world environments, MLOps, cloud, and integrating AI/ML, and other services, into large-scale production applications
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, PyTorch, and Caffe
- Experience using CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Solid understanding of data transformations and analytics functions using tools/languages like Pandas, Sklearn, SQL, and.
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning methods and Statistics, including the entire ML project lifecycle and its challenges
- Ability to make decisions and operate in a dynamic environment
- Ability to interface well with other engineers and other stakeholders