About the job Presales Consultant
Our client is an award-winning IT company. To cope with the growing business, they are looking for a Pre-Sales consultant to join them for Cloud products
- Assist sales personnel to customers on their complex technical requirements Server, Storage, Data protection and Cloud solutions
- Provide consultation/design for projects. Understand the requirement of the customer and translate the same to define the Scope of Work
- Liaise with Principals on products/technologies on technical, commercials, and marketing front.
- Update and advise management on the market trends and demands to keep pace with the evolving technologies and customer needs.
- Maintain confidentiality on the design, proposal, and documentation of the proposed solution to the customer.
- Interact with the Sales team on the evaluation of new products and technology in order to propose to the customer the optimum and ideal design.
- Conduct periodic internal presentations to the Sales & Post Sales teams on the products and technologies.
- Prepare reports on opportunities and achievements on proposals.
- Liaise with Post Sales and advise/suggest pricing for services.
- Work closely with the technical team to synchronize new products and technologies to be sold and supported.
- Provide performance enhancement consultations on a need basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a related field
- 3+ years of information technology experience including 1+ years of presale/hands-on experience with public or private Cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Enterprise Servers, Blades, Storage Systems, HCI, Virtualization, and Azure.
- Knowledge of designing MS solutions based on AD, Exchange, SCCM, Office 365, and Azure
- Experience in solution and migrating on-premises critical LOB workloads to the public cloud and/or implementing cloud-ready applications will be a definite advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively convey strategic concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of various vendors' technologies including Microsoft products, OS platform and Virtualization, and Mac OS/Linux will be a definite advantage
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be provided to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW", or apply through our website "HOT JOBS!" with your full resume (words format) with current and expected salary
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.
For more opportunities, please visit https://www.careers-page.com/red-consultancy-services