About the job Project Manager (Attractive Salary/Large Corporation)
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects and accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Conduct the network performance review with the customer(s) on a monthly basis and ensure that the performance of services to the customer as agreed in the contract meet the SLA.
- Work closely with vendors and service providers for solution planning, service delivery and technical support.
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Experience as a project manager or related roles in the information technology sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills in Chines and English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Familiar with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure, incl. Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, Intune, Active Directory, Multitenant setup, etc.
- ITIL or PMP is a greatly advantageous
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.
For more opportunities, please visit: www.redservices-hk.com