About the job Software Engineer (A rapid growing logistic platform)
Our client is a rapid growing tech-driven logistics solutions company operating in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan. They are looking for a technically strong and driven Senior Full Stack Software Engineer leading a team where they can continue learning and exploring new technologies, at the same time applying their deep tech knowledge and innovative ideas to solve challenging problems.
You will work with your teammates to improve their working knowledge of cloud-related operations; set code and performance standards through code reviews and participating in discussions; build innovative user experiences, own vendor integration microservices; evolve and maintain our microservices architecture, including monitoring and alerting systems; deliver your first code in days, iterating over the product in an agile way; collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback to foster growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Full-stack experience (gained experience developing APIs)
- 5+ years of experience in programming
- A commitment to well-designed and efficient code
- A passion for delighting the customer by creating compelling user experiences
- Great communication skills with the ability to explain complex systems in a simple way
- Experience in leading, mentoring and coaching a small team of developers is advantageous
- (Desirable) Have developed and deployed a cloud-based architecture across multiple geographies (AWS)
- Less experience will be considered as Junior Software Engineer
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.