About the job HR Assistant
Our client, a global ICT service provider, is seeking for a Sales Professional to cope with its business expansion in Hong Kong.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related
- 1 year of experience as an HR assistant
- Knowledge of HKSAR Labour Ordinance and related regulations is preferable
- A basic concept in using HRMS
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be provided to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW", or apply through our website "HOT JOBS!" with your full resume (words format) with your current and expected salary.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.
For more opportunities, please visit: https://www.careers-page.com/red-consultancy-services