About the job In-House Legal Counsel - MNC ($900K - $1.1M+)
- In-hse Legal (MNC), WFH options
- Attractive package + friendly team + good career
- PQE 6yrs+, litigation, contracts, compliance etc.
Our client is a global IT group providing various advanced IT total solution products/services in worldwide, under a well-known group. They are looking for a legal professional to deal with commercial contracts.
- Responsibility for handling contracts, providing legal advice to the company group related compliance, project contracts, sub-contractual management and all related legal documents
- Prepare documentation including basic contract terms, proposal, compliance, proofreading, modifications
- Review and ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations and company policies.
- Advise and identify legal and business risks and exposures associated with their business
- Handle litigation matters and commercial contracts drafting
- Closely liaise with BU leads and departments in a wide range of commercial contracts related to legal issues (the contractual obligations of the parties, contractual matters are addressed promptly, contract change and its process, etc)
- Maintain a proper filing system for the legal and commercial documents
- LLB, PQE 6+ years or equivalent
- Experience in in-house IT & Technology would be highly desired
- Experience gained in reputable law firms and in-house environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.