About the job System Analyst (MNC for Gov Projects)
We have multiple openings for government projects:
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required
- Designing new computer systems and frameworks
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Liaising with the vendor for addressing software or hardware issues and license renewal
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 4 years of IT experience including at least 2 years of experience in system design for IT projects involving system integration of various hardware, software or packages
- Experience in System Design and Implementation of web applications in Java J233
- Experience in Java in web development with strong troubleshooting and hands-on skill
- Experience in Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and MyBatis is preferable.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server development and troubleshooting.
- Experience in supporting Windows Server System is preferable.
- Project Experience in Kubernetes (K8S) or Microservices
- Able to demonstrate the ability for acquiring new technical skills.
- Knowledge of the incident management lifecycle, working independently to investigate and effectively respond to incidents.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be provided to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW", or apply through our website "HOT JOBS!" (https://www.careers-page.com/r...) with your full resume (words format) with current and expected salary
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.