Job Openings System Administrator (listed company)
About the job System Administrator (listed company)
- Project Admin. MNC, ICT ($480K - $530K package)
- W/ project exp., ITIL, PMP, CCNA is a plus
- great allowance+benefits+flexible job environment
Our client is looking for an experienced System Administrator to manage the organization of key projects / R&D/ Big Data related projects and accomplish project objectives by assisting and implementing the project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Provide IT support, troubleshoot hardware & software, run diagnostics, problem resolutions provided on the project and track progress/ project performance and initiate corrective actions (e.g: using appropriate systems, tools and techniques) to minimize the impact of issues
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Conduct the network /server/hardware & software support with vendors, system performance review, security and infrastructure operation assisting and ensure that the performance of services to end-users as agreed in the contract meet the SLA.
- Degree holder
- Technical background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector or working experience with relevant IT end-user support experience in the sizable firm
- with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- System admin experience in Windows & Linux Server
- Solid experience in LAN/ WAN/ SAN, load-balancer, firewall, switch & router
- Knowledge in Security (e.g: FortiGate, FortiSandbox, FortiMail etc)
- Knowledge of VMWare & Active Directory management
- Good with client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only .