About the job Customer Success Director (A Rapid Growing Start-Up)
Our client is a rapidly growing AI start-up. With the expansion of their business, they are looking for a Customer Success Director to join them.
Our client is looking for a customer success director who can provide ongoing support to our clients and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships and implementing new programs that will increase your business’ revenue potential and minimise churn rates.
A Customer Success Director’s responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job-order lasting process ownership with the business itself.
Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while the active accounts. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Director or similar role
- 10+ years of enterprise software project management experiences
- Having worked for an enterprise SaaS software company is great advantageous
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills are required as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organisation are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- A degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.