About the job Database Administrator
Our client is an ICT company, currently, they are looking for a DBA to join them.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 -8 years of relevant work experience in projects with database installation and configuration, ongoing database support
- Strong experience in coordinating and communicating effectively with other technologists in view of project completion
- Knowledge of cloud-based database services and IBM DB2 is a plus
- Hands-on experience in Oracle and MSSQL Database architecture design, installation and configuration, migration, and upgrade
- Hands-on experience Database backup and recovery procedures
- knowledge in Windows and Linux based OS and Shell scripting
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.
For more opportunities, please visit: www.redservices-hk.com