Job Openings Director of Operation
About the job Director of Operation
- Define operational/business processes, and manage new initiatives/opportunities that may involve coordination between the sales channel and other organisations, such as Marketing, Product Management, IT, etc.
- Review current tools and processes being used and identify opportunities for automation of the processes by implementing necessary tools with the help of technology.
- Manage and coordinate the overall operation of the BU to support large complex bids with customers.
- Drive the collection and analysis of operational data, conduct MIS and convert data into value for customers and Internal teams in the areas of monitoring and reporting, sales enablement, support to product management, maturity of decision support offerings etc.
- Provide reviews and financial/non-financial performance reporting to enable the business to achieve its long-term objectives, and minimise costs of operations for the business.
- Keep a tab on benchmarks/budgets and work towards cost reduction.
- Maximize operational efficiency around processes by driving continuous process improvement initiatives. Identify and highlight the operational issues related to customers, and vendors (external as well as internal) and ensure resolution.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following: Sales process activities of the business segment- billing, orders, agreements, market management etc. ;
- Ensuring on-time customer delivery through accurate and detailed operating plans.
- Conduct operations management activities such as business planning, operational plans, project management, communications, etc. for the defined business segments.
- Degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/ or related discipline
- Nice to have ISO certification, CCNA certification or JUNOS technical certification
- High customer service focus and engagement skills.
- Knowledge of network topology (SW-defined networks, WAN, data, wireless, hosting, cloud, security and internet) is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, Mandarin & local native language.
- Minimum 7 years related working experience in the telecommunication service industry.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.