About the job French Customer Representative
French Customer Representative, Lisbon
Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers
Customer Experiences to the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
Our client is a trusted online community marketplace for unique accommodation around the world.
- Being the first point of contact for guests and hosts, offering solutions in order to enable them to take advantage of a community marketplace with millions of users
- Joining a team specialized in offering support through written communication/phone
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
We work hard and reward harder:
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance bonus
- Relocation package and welcome support to Lisbon
- 40hours/ week in rotating shifts (8 am - 10 pm, Monday to Sunday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our Fit wellness program
An advanced level of English (C1 minimum) is required.
For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required