About the job Greek Customer Service Representative
Greek Customer Service Representative
Our Client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experiences to the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment to our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
Our client is committed to continuous improvement in the way patients and professionals measure, track and analyse glucose levels.
- Provide first contact resolutions to customer queries regarding glucose meter devices
- Being part of a healthcare team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
- Provide information regarding purchasing procedures, orders' tracking, and deliveries
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
We work hard and reward harder:
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance + special bonus
- Relocation package and welcome support to Lisbon
- 40hours/week in (between 7:30 am - 6 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our Fit wellness program