About the job Dutch Advisor (Lifestyle Brand)
Dutch Advisor for a Lifestyle Brand, Lisbon
Our Client is a people-driven global company that delivers Customer Experiences to the
world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment to our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
- Provide support to a renowned footwear company committed to serve global causes, and looking to help communities in developing countries all around the world
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written communication and phone
- Solving customer queries regarding purchasing, order arrivals, packing and related matters to the brand's products
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
We work hard and reward harder:
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance + special bonus
- Relocation package and welcome support to Lisbon
- 40hours/week (between 8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our Fit wellness program
An advanced level of English
(C1 minimum) is required.
For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required