About the job Automotive French Advisor
Automotive French Advisor
client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer
Experiences to the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
We are looking for the right candidate able to provide friendly, efficient, and customer-oriented service to our Client.
- Inbound support (e.g. technical assistance and advice on Smart Mobility and e-Performance Services for both customers and dealers, such as administration of customer accounts, registration or operating issues, charging network, parking services, Porsche Drive, etc.)
- Cross-sales (e.g. clarification of contract-related questions, extending subscriptions, etc.)
- Outbound support (e.g. related Smart Mobility or e-Performance Services)
- Case monitoring (Monitoring, handling and - if necessary – escalation of open cases)
- Response Card (e.g. handling of response cards, administration of opt.-ins and opt.-outs)
What you need to have
- French native
- English advanced level (minimum C1)
- Knowledgeable in Windows-based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent listening and written/oral communication skills in supported languages
- Make empowerment business decisions with little guidance
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking to resolve customer concerns
- Proficient documentation and note-taking; must be able to clearly document information
- Maintain a clear understanding of policy and procedures and warranty coverage