About the job Wine Industry German Advisor
Wine Industry German Advisor Lisbon
Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experiences to the world’s best
Our commitment is to provide the best environment to our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
This app is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and the most downloaded wine app, with a community of millions of wine lovers.
- Provide support to app users and solve customer and suppliers’ queries regarding purchasing and delivery tracking
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written communication/phone
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
- Offering solutions to customers in order to help they discover and buy wine in a fun, easy and effortless way!
We work hard and reward harder:
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance + special bonus
- Stable working hours (between 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Relocation package and welcome support to Lisbon
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our Fit wellness program
An intermediate level of
English is required.
For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required