About the job Product Designer
Product Designer, (US - Remote)
Redi.Health was founded in 2021 with the goal of providing patients with limiting chronic diseases the ability to better navigate and take control over their health. Redi’s initial product provides a novel integration with pharmaceutical manufacturers that seamlessly connects patients with the brands that treat their condition(s). This fully digital experience creates the ability for manufacturers to provide frictionless and digital support to patients. This support ranges from financial assistance, to medication adherence and education material, and tailored tools that help manage certain conditions.
User experience is at the forefront of what Redi does and it is a key differentiator in the market that we are addressing. Our data shows users are constantly looking for a consumer driven health experience and you will play a critical role in defining and implementing what this novel experience will be.
Why This Role?
Become part of a mission to create a health platform for all. No disease or condition is the same and treatment can be more than just a pill and a glass of water. Redi strives to build a scalable healthcare approach that can be tailored to any patient, anywhere.
- Immediate impact. You will be the owner and decision maker of your subject matter.
- Create a contemporary design system from scratch. You will be joining a lean but mighty team at the ground floor. You will set and maintain a direction on user experience and product design for every product.
- Join a team that values empathy and diversity. Redi.Health is an organization of active, passionate, and fun individuals that are diversely skilled and full of EQ.
What Will You Do?
- Design Redi’s mobile and web patient support and health management applications using contemporary design practices and applications (Illustrator & Figma).
- Cultivate a voice for the patient by designing mobile and web applications that address the needs of patients with multiple chronic diseases.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders at Redi including Sales, Clinical Innovation, and Engineering.
- Operate independently to implement a foundational design system.
What Characteristics and Skills Are We Looking For?
Adaptable and growth-minded while being passionate about technology and user experience.
Willing to face change and challenges at a high-paced technology startup.
Willing to challenge and share thoughtful ideas to create improvements.
2+ years of experience working as a user experience or product designer.
Experience using Illustrator, Figma, or other design tools.
Experience working with engineering and product management teams.
The ability to knowledge share and present forward thinking concepts to audiences of various backgrounds.
Why Will You Love This Role?
- You will have immediate impact from day one. We are a very young company and every single team member will have ownership and a say into how we build and scale the business.
- Open and transparent team culture and environment.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Unlimited and flexible PTO
- Extensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered at 100%
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Snacks, drinks, and coffee in the office (or delivered on a frequent basis if you’re remote).
- Consistent learning and mentorship opportunities.
** Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position. **
Redi.Health Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.