About the job Behavioral Health Therapist LCSW
We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Behavioral Health Therapist (LCSW) to join our team and contribute to delivering high-quality patient care. As a Behavioral Health Therapist, you will play a vital role in contributing to the well-being of our patients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- The BEH Therapist observes, reports, and records patient behaviors.
- Provide high-quality patient care, including assessment, psycho-diagnosis, treatment, planning, individual, family, and group therapies, and discharge planning.
- Help provide a safe and secure unit environment for all patients and staff in compliance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Achieve the financial and operational objectives of the hospital.
- Must possess effective communication, professionalism, and interpersonal skills and ability to work with others to ensure quality patient care.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Current LCSW, LPC, LBP, or LMFT License from the State of Oklahoma (OK)
- MAB Managing Aggressive Behavior