About the job Registered Nurse (RN)
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) who will play a vital role in the assessment, treatment, and support of a diverse patient population, including children and adults, who are experiencing various psychiatric conditions. Expertise in psychiatric nursing will be instrumental in providing high-quality care and creating a therapeutic environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Provide care for patients
- Manage psychiatric/medical emergencies, complete nursing assessments for new admissions
- Perform computer data entry Receive full training
- Comply with facility Standard Operating Procedures to meet standards for accrediting agencies; specifically, Joint Commission guidelines, CMS Standards, ASH Policy and Directives, and HHSC Standards, Rules, and Directives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School/GED
- direct patient care (2+ years)
- Any of the following licenses/certifications in the state of Texas (TX):
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN)
- Valid American Red Cross Basic Life Support (ARC BLS)
- Valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS)
- Valid Regular Driver License (DL)