About the job Customer Success
Big ideas don’t spring from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we give the best remote high-fives
Everyday, mission number one is to create awesome time-to-value for customers looking to convert and manage massive, diverse and very dirty data sets into profitable insights they can sell. With our client, insights are created in minutes or hours not days or weeks.
Our client delivers access to tools and data to re-invent the way people work with complex, messy data. We have decades of experience in NLP, AI, Big Data & Databasing, Unstructured Data Management and Enterprise SaaS. However, we tend to ignore the way we’ve done things before, even though the new approaches drive complexity and challenges. If we can’t beat the old ways of generating insights we aren’t doing our jobs. We are looking for a smart, quick learner to join our team and help us make our product more stable. You will have the opportunity to move fast, adapt quickly, and influence product development with your feedback.
What You Will Do
You will work with the software engineering team and the client success team.
Software Engineering Teams:
● Perform manual tests before new features are released
● Document bugs and feature requests
● Provide feedback to improve the platform and its usability
● Keep our documentation up to date.
Client Success and Product team:
● Troubleshoot and reproduce issues reported by clients
● Answer clients' questions and provide timely support.
● Prepare training materials
● Document clients' processes and requirements.
● Help implement client workflow in their platform.
What You Need for this Position
● Experience with a data wrangling or data preparation tool (OpenRefine, Paxata, Google Cloud Data Prep, Trifacta) or knowledge of SQL.
● Experience with Chrome DevTools
● Customer-centric mindset
● Eye for details
● Ability to work with minimal supervision and come up with solutions.
● Curious mindset
● Capable of figuring things out quickly with minimal guidance (since you will be the one developing the documentation!)
● Excellent presentation in English (writing, speaking, video recording).
● Experience with issue tracker (JIRA)
● Experience with writing documentation (wiki, markdown)
● Comfortable working with cutting edge technology (and sometimes getting cut)