About the job Full Stack developper
About the job
We're looking for a full-stack developer of Product Led Growth to create world-class software applications that power our move from a seed-stage startup to a high-growth company. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with Marketing, Design, and Engineering teams. Our client is an early-stage company, you will have the opportunity to shape not only our products but also our company's culture. The ideal candidate is a great collaborator with both strategic and technical chops to oversee a product's lifecycle. You should feel comfortable wearing many hats, working collaboratively, using an agile framework, and adapting quickly to user feedback. If you are ready to work in a collaborative environment, you are self-motivated and ready to unleash the product beast in you.
Our company uses Neuroscience and AI to drive a revolutionary software company that transforms the creation of visual design (advertising, user interface, graphic design, etc.). Backed by rigorous neuroscience testing, our solution provides SMBs, large corporations, and agencies with a proven method that allows end users to test and optimize their designs in a matter of seconds, thus speeding up time-to-market, increasing the ROI of campaigns, and fostering innovation. We also provide our users with instant design recommendations based on a unique and proprietary technology that mimics the human brain through neuroscience and AI. We believe the value of our product to marketers, designers and advertisers is as relevant as a CRM to a salesperson or an IDE to a developer.
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Follow the planned task distribution considering the priorities
- Work with your team and cross-functional partners
- Contribute to the product-led strategy to position the company for explosive growth through a low-touch no-touch sales model
- Be hands-on and engage in coding to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Anticipate the evolution of the tech architecture that will be required to support the growth
- Assess analytics & event data streaming from products to be able to draw product insights & ideate on new feature additions & bug fixes
Who you are:
- Self-starter: You can operate independently without close supervision or day-to-day direction
- Creative: You think outside the box and can devise brilliant solutions to difficult problems
- Organized: You can set and manage complex events, schedules, and calendars
- Tenacious: because tenacious people lead by example and make good things happen
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience developing and shipping software.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in using AWS & managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience working in a product-led startup environment with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner, supporting the team in building prototypes quickly, and evolving these into scalable production-quality systems.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage priorities and timelines
- Experience using Git repository (GitLab or GitHub)
- Strong experience with project management & associated software (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SaaS businesses, and associated KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of Python as a back-end programming language
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a similar role SAAS startup who went from Seed to over series A
- Extensive experience with Canva and some design experience are also desirable
- Experience working on both consumer and enterprise software products
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
Why you should join us:
By leveraging Neuroscience and AI, we are positioned to reinvent the entire lifecycle encompassing the creation of visual design (advertising, user interface, graphic design...) We are driving to change an industry and bring about a new standard. If you want to take on a new and exciting challenge as part of a great team who just completed a substantial raise from first-class investors.
You will be joining us at an important moment. We've completed a substantial raise and are geared up to introduce our product to the market with influential customers already onboard.
- Employee stock option plan that values ownership.
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Work-life integration;
- Work remotely
- Stock Options
- and additional benefits
- Flexible schedule, you can create your schedule through a 40h week
- 75k - 90k a year
We encourage applications from people of all stripes, regardless of your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or whether or not you have a disability.