Job Openings Senior Consultant in business valuation
About the job Senior Consultant in business valuation
We are searching for a
SENIOR CONSULTANT BUSINESS ADVISORY GROUP
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Analysis of financial information and building financial models.
- Preparing financial forecasts.
- Drafting reports (quality of earnings, due diligence, business valuation, damage quantification and transfer pricing).
- Conducting industry and economic research.
- Conducting buy-side and sell-side transaction due diligence.
- Conducting benchmark analyses and research.
- Analyzing market trends.
- Oversight of information requests and management of documents.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
- CA, CPA, Auditor designation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in Business Valuations
- Recent CBV or registered in the CBV program (will consider strong candidate with intent to register in program).
- Strong financial and accounting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Bilingualism (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Excellent inter-personal skills as well as client service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.