About the job ERP Solution Specialist - Applications Developer
We are looking for an ERP Solution Specialist - Applications Developer !
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time position as an ERP Solution Specialist - Applications Developer . This position will preferably be in Toronto in a hybrid work from home and our head office. Candidates preferring to work from home full time located anywhere in Canada will be considered.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Vice President, Digital and Delivery, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in the ongoing operations, maintenance, and support of enterprise systems, with a focus on Microsoft Stack (Business Central) and analytics, including Power BI for financial data and reporting.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for efficiencies and improvement
- Collaborate with the Technology and Digital team, development partners, stakeholders, and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry trends and lead complex projects managing internal and external resources to complete projects on time and on budget
- Act as technical resource and architect for related software, solutions, and systems
- For all financial system related initiatives, work with internal and external resources, including, the applicable scrum team to develop, test, and deliver technology solutions
- Lead the design and implementation of software solutions especially as they pertain to Finance and reporting
- Architect solutions to ensure ongoing support, address issues and adequately test to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Clearly document technical requirements, decisions, and architecture diagrams as required
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs, ensuring they are well documented and have error handling and notification built-in
- Troubleshoot, debug, upgrade software, and test to ensure responsiveness and performance
- Create security and data protection settings and ensure they are adhered to
- Support Power BI reporting requirements while providing solutions and be proactive in the delivery of reports such as identifying and correcting coding or system issues by reviewing the accuracy of data
- Provide reporting capabilities and processes through the application life cycle
- Identify, build, and promote data driven insights allowing stakeholders to access information for data-based decision making
What makes you successful
- Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or equivalent and SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analytics, and integration
- 5+ years of experience with Business Intelligence, ERP, Power BI, and Data Analytics and 3+ years of experience with Business Central and in a development environment
- Experience in systems design, programming, systems software, support, A/B testing and other testing techniques
- Experience working with CRM, NAV and Microsoft Dynamics
- Windows .NET Framework, including VB.NET and ASP.NET programming experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and manage multiple assignments while able to prioritize and meet deadlines
What is offer
- Career advancement
- Supportive leadership
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Training and development
- Benefits/Health and Wellness