About the job Senior/ Lead Full Stack Java Developer( Aws Cloud)
Our clients Digital Engineering practice is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience developing and building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a digital software team that works on high-demand applications.
Our engineers have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You will work side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. Our engineers are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong, so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all, we judge success by the success of our team and the happiness of our customers.
Location: Toronto (Multiple locations with possible remote work option)
We will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Strong Java 8/Java EE experience, with a strong emphasis in delivering large-scale, multi-platform web-based software applications.
- Experience with Java 8, Springboot, Microservices, Angular 8, API's, AWS, CI/CD, Devops, Oracle, Gradle, JUnit, Ant, Unix and Application Server
- Experience with software configuration management practices, knowledge of test automation, continuous integration/deployment, etc
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and strong OO design experience.
- Develop and implement services based on Spring stack. Knowledge of development of services following micro services pattern/architecture.
- Participate in Requirements Analysis session & discussion for assigned user story
- Coordinate with Lead and other members in the team for ensuing on-time development of functionality
- Unit test the modules along with performing integration tests.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code deliverables confirms to quality standards
- Raise on-time concerns/queries and/or notification about technical issues with leads for their quick and timely resolution without affecting overall timeline
- Estimation of user stories, Active participation in agile ceremonies viz Daily scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Retrospective. Collaboration with other scrum teams
Professional Experience / Qualifications:
Technical stack: Java FSE, AWS, Springboot, Microservices, Angular, API's, CI/CD, Devops.
- Hands on experience on Java 8, JUNIT, J2EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Rest services /Microservices, Junit, Maven, GIT
- Strong proficiency in Jenkins and creating Jenkins pipelines (development of Jenkinsfiles) for automation.
- Must have built automation experience using Development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Nuget, Chocolatey, NPM, Yarn, and similar technologies.
- Containers experience: Kubernetes/Docker and/or RedHat OpenShift
- AWS Cloud experience - CI/CD implementation in Cloud: CloudFormation, TerraForm
- Expertise in leveraging JIRA for tracking work intake.
- DevOps pipeline implementation (implemented a CI/CD solution)
- Experience with source code management tools – Git and/or Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with Broadcom/CA Nolio Release Automation is a plus.