Acerca del puesto SaaS Mobile Engineer Sr
Sr Mobile Engineer
About Reservamos: We believe that technology is revolutionizing travel for the better. Back in 2014 at MIT, we decided to start our Company journey by focusing on bus travel. Why bus? easy, the bus sector is the largest mode of transportation in the Americas. Passenger volume is estimated at over 10Bn passengers per year, 13x that of air sector volume. Yet only 10% of this is sold online today. We believe it is just a matter of time for online bookings to represent 50%+ of all ticket sales.We are a full-stack company focused on creating the best online experience to book bus and flight tickets in Mexico and the US. Our allies include renowned brands such as Primera Plus, ETN, among others.Our motto is simple "Be creative, take ownership and be a team player"
About this role:
In Reservamos we have a cross-platform application, using React Native, to provide the best experience to the clients of our partners in the search and purchase. If you are passionate about driving a fast-growing travel business and enjoy harnessing the power of technology to help companies meet their goals. Then Reservamos is looking for you!
As part of our mobile team, you will be working in:
- Write and optimize code for devices with different capabilities (iOS, Android) using React Native.
- Optimize the user experience by improving and implementing new functionalities.
- Design and implement a solution that can be configured and modified for our different partners.
- Continually discover, evaluate and use new libraries and tools for development with React Native.
- Implement the design made-to-measure for each of our allies.
- Use of REST services, payments, analysis of user behavior and use of the application.
The main technology you will be using is React Native.
- You want to develop features that are used by thousands of people and not just build demos or MVPs.
- You strive for code clarity and are not bothered by doing or receiving code reviews.
- You want to learn about how to use data to improve an application.
- You are not afraid to dive into a codebase and suggest changes.
- You are interested in working with people as passionate as you in product development with multiple years of experience doing so.
- You are capable of being agile to work in different contexts.
- You take ownership of your tasks.
- You are curious and like to be up to date new technologies, including current AI trends.
Our working methodology:
- You get involved in how features are going to get built and make sure that we cover all the details.
- Work side by side with the back-end engineers to build outstanding products.
- When making changes to the codebase, we don't leave you alone. We work with code reviews.
- We impulse the capability to know how to get to the goal in the timeframe we have.
- Experience working in a team and maintaining an open communication.
- Experience developing applications using React and / or React Native (it is not a requirement to have worked with React Native, but with a similar JS framework / library, Web applications are fine!)
- Experience using Node.js and package managers like NPM.
- Knowledge of application architectures using REST services
- English language proficiency (spoken, written, and read)
- Constant encouragement to learn and develop new skills with the rest of the team
- Experience working with Git or similar VCS.
- Experience managing applications for iOS and / or Android in their respective stores
- Backend development in some dynamic language
- Development of native applications for Android
- Development of native applications for iOS
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Location: remote
- Permanent training with access to books, learning platforms, etc.
- Working alongside other passionate teammates
- Major medical expenses insurance
- If you apply from Mexico
- 100% payroll (IMSS + Infonavit)
- 2 weeks aguinaldo
- Top Performance bonus
- Vacation (20 days)
- Day off on your birthday.
- Unlimited flight pass with Viva Aerobus