Job Openings Associate Media Director - Global Media Agency
About the job Associate Media Director - Global Media Agency
Our client is an award winning international media agency providing expertise across a large portfolio of premier and innovative blue-chip clients and top brands. Looking for an Associate Media Director (integrated/hybrid) to join their team in Dubai, UAE.
- Support the Regional Digital Media Director in ensuring that we deliver high client satisfaction scores (which means constantly have a pulse on the relationship)
- Lead on day to day running of the account with clients & agency partners
- Drive relationships at the appropriate levels of our client organizations
- Collaborate with the broader team to produce best-in-class implementation frameworks for both long-term growth and short term campaign objectives, simplifying complexity into succinct guidelines
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the evolving digital landscape and seek out unique media opportunities for clients before or once they are released to market
- Apt knowledge & understanding of traditional and digital channels combined with the ability to understand digital infrastructure including tracking, web analytics, trafficking and SEO
- Have prior platform experience in managing Social, Search and/or Programmatic campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Creates strategies and makes in-depth recommendations based on strong grasp of analytics, marketing & research concepts
- Manages the daily work flow of all client campaigns, and working with various internal and external stakeholders, including creative agencies and media owners to deliver campaign objectives & delegate, sensitive to needs & problems of reporting staff -works across buying & planning issues
- Be aware of opportunities to drive revenue streams from existing relationships and leveraging cases from existing relationships to create new relationships
- Assist in mentoring, and developing team members
- 6 to 8 years of experience in a global media agency - Digital & Offline.
- Conversant with traditional and digital media and able to think across the whole media mix, hands-on experience with various technology platform
- Strong understanding of media terminology & concepts- Sense of commercial acumen
- Attention to detail and numeracy
- Possess rigor with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in mentoring and managing junior planners/executives.
- Must have excellent communication skill - English and Arabic.