Job Openings Sr. Ecommerce Account Manager - FMCG
About the job Sr. Ecommerce Account Manager - FMCG
Our client is accelerating their e-commerce business they are evolving their structure and creating a new regional e-commerce hub within the FMCG business unit. With this in mind, we are looking for a Sr. Ecommerce Manager - FMCG (new role) who will support that acceleration.
- In charge of the Econtent creation across multiple brands (focus on global Well known FMCG Brands) managing the process end to end from briefing to deployment closely working with the agency.
- In charge of optimizing the Econtent copy to maximize online visibility
- Help monitor digital shelf performance for FMCG brands across EMEA.
- Support the execution of the e-commerce strategy by assisting the regional e-commerce squad and providing recommendations based on in-depth analysis of trends, consumer research, and competitive activities enabling to accelerate growth
- Work closely with brands and markets to help them to develop their activation plans and business models for e-commerce roll out and implementation
- Creation of playbooks and best practice to support EMEA markets to win in eCommerce.
The role will report to the Ecommerce Director.
- 3 to 5 yrs of Digital/Ecommerce & Econtent creation experience & Online Brand Stores
- Experience in eCommerce beneficial
- Creative person, highly entrepreneurial
- A strong desire to drive projects forward and the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization via strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Works well under pressure with resilience to push to hit deadlines
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Used to work with remote teams from multiple locations