About the job Sales Manager
Sales Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to acquire new business for assigned solutions and services to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share. The individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts and engaging with distributors to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owns the account strategy within the assigned accounts and communicates to the internal Rihal teams on an account-by-account basis when appropriate. Leads development and execution of documented account plans.
- Coordinates and communicates with domain experts, sales management, and the distributor organization
- Establishes executive level relationships with the customer base and maintain a solid network of market drivers, and understands customer processes, drivers and business model.
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the customer relationship management system
- Organizes and manages technical engagement team for identified opportunities and integrates competitive data and strategy into proposal
- Sell the complete Rihal portfolio of solutions, offerings, and services within allocated enterprise accounts
- Promote our Rihal value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Build and maintain efficient methodology for proposal and tender creation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Omani National
- 6+ years of experience in Software company or system integration company
- Demonstrate market knowledge and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Knowledge in software technologies in the field of ERP, RPA, BI, AI
- Demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills