About the job .Net Developer
To be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
· Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
· Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
· plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
· Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
· Create technical specifications and test plans
· Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
· Perform all other duties assigned by line manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
· Proven experience in design and/or development with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
· Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
· Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g., SOA
· Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
· Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
· Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo).
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
· Passion for technology and knowledge.
To work from office located in Muscat. There will be times when you are required to work at our client’s offices.
To pass the pre-employment medical examination.