About the job SharePoint Developer
To create and configure SharePoint websites, finding solutions to enhance business activity and customizing sites based on the client’s requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
· Build scalable and secure applications, either as standalone interfaces or those that require access to servers.
· Testing software and ensuring that code runs properly.
· write and modify code to build applications and sites for clients based on their needs and requirements. And provide ongoing support, working with clients to fix any issues as they arise.
· Debug software for client applications using source debuggers and visual development environments.
· work with clients to resolve any technical issues they may have and create enhancements that will better serve their needs.
· Perform all other duties assigned by line manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired with programming experience.
· Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
· Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
· Motivated, independent, and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
To work from office located in Muscat. There will be times when you are required to work at our client’s offices.
To pass the pre-employment medical examination.