About the job Business Analyst Consultant
To act as a key interface between users and internal stakeholders for the purpose of gathering requirements, documenting processes and confirm business output with the key stakeholders along with delivering key components of implemented technology.
- Evaluating Business processes through uncovering areas of improvement and developing solutions
- Maintain up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements for process automation and modernizing current systems
- Act as a Product Owner in Agile delivered projects through mastering system functionality and features
- Map Process Flows following sprint outcomes
- Act as a liaison between Client SMEs and Internal Development Team for knowledge transfer and system implementation.
- Perform extensive requirement analysis through following the standardized protocol of requirement gathering
- Ensure, during implementation phase, that proposed solutions meet the business objectives
- Develop detailed FSD (Functional Specification Document) and BRD (Business Requirement Document)
- Update and maintain process documentation upon changes in implementation triggered by business users
- Conduct Functional High-Level Assessments on implemented solutions
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to SMEs and Project Manager during project delivery
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Perform all other duties assigned by line manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area and someone who worked as Business Analyst in software application development projects as well
- Communication skills
- Critical analytical & Logical thinking.
- Leadership skills to handle the whole team until the delivery of the project.
- Strategic planning approach to meet business needs.