About the job Data Analyst
Rizek is the UAE’s first local super app, connecting users with all kinds of home services with the click of a button. Through our app, users can request services from a variety of categories including home care, car services, beauty, healthcare and more. Rapidly expanding throughout EMEA.
What we're looking for?
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join the Growth team to support projects and processes throughout the business through delivering data driven insights.
A typical day could include reviewing user data to optimise our retention systems, building dashboards that help our product team to understand usage, liaising with data engineers to resolve data accuracy issues or onboard new martech tools, and modelling data for our finance team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to touch every aspect of our business, driving data analysis and insights to help develop a wide range of high priority projects. You should be a self-starter who is customer centric, and passionate about seeing your analyses have a tangible business impact.
What you'll be doing?
- Embark on data analysis projects to discover opportunities for growth and optimization across marketing, finance, product, and business processes.
- Be the key person in the business for data and reporting.
- Help with the design and measurement of experiments, analyse the resulting data and communicate results and next steps with other teams.
- Productize your analysis in dashboards and reports for the teams to self-service.
- Liaise with tech and engineering teams to monitor and ensure data quality.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of hands-on experience in analytics.
- Highly motivated and would enjoy working in a fast-paced, enthusiastic start-up environment.
- Strong analytical skills – creative problem solver that can run analysis using different sources of information and deliver comprehensive, balanced & impactful analysis.
- Proficiency with SQL and relational databases.
- Familiarity with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Data Studio).
- Familiarity with a language to create reproducible analysis, from data manipulation to plotting (R or Python)
- Exposure to statistical methods like cluster analysis, regression models etc.
- Comfortable analysing in Excel, including manipulating data and visualization
Awesome to have:
- Familiarity with AWS & BigQuery platform
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing
- Familiarity with app and web analytics, and attribution
- Familiarity with product usage analysis
- Keen interest in pushing insights forward into action
If you think you have what it takes to take on this awesome challenge and have a growth mindset like us, then we'd love to meet you!