About the job Product Manager
About the job
We are looking for a strong Product Manager (skilful & ethical) to join our family! You will be part of a forward-thinking, trendsetting team where your opinion matters. We are a multi-cultural and dynamic group of people who take pride and ownership of our work and encourage positive disruption!
Title: Product Manager | Supply
- Drive the product charter within the gamut of the business, be responsible for identifying the user needs, defining product constructs and user journeys
- Develop and execute a roadmap of features and programs to improve operational efficiency, reduce contact rate and optimize the workflow.
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation & enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs
- Undertake research to identify the needs, current friction points and contact points of suppliers and come up with analysis understanding-backed ideas to optimize and enable a seamless operational process.
- Identify success metrics and set up processes to analyze and performance.
- Collaborate with engineering and architecture to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing the time-to-market needs and needs of the business.
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Engage in problem-solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- 4-7 years of experience in product management preferably on supply / operational domain.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, strong communication skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trend
- Prior experience in building Supply / Operational product verticals
- Ability to analyze data to come up with solutions and make decisions
- Strong technical abilities with prior experience of working with engineering teams.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time in designing UI with a product designer, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
- Experience in Excel, SQL - writing queries and statistical data analysis
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to set up a new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.