About the job Senior Front-end Engineer
We are looking for a strong Front End Engineer (skillful & ethical) to join our family! You will be part of a forward-thinking, trendsetting team where your opinion matters. We are a multi-cultural and dynamic group of people who take pride and ownership of our work and encourage positive disruption!
Title: (Senior) Front End Engineer
· Contribute to the design, development, and testing of features delivered as applications and/or services.
· Actively participate in code reviews to attain the highest standards.
· Drive teams to follow clean code principles.
· Collaborate with peers and leads both within the team .
· Work with scrum teams and product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time.
· Support applications and/or services as and when required in all time zones.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
· 4-7 years of experience building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning, and automation.
· Degree in Computer Science Engineering.
· A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
· Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
· Deep understanding in building mobile apps using react-native.
· In-depth knowledge of database management technologies, preferably MySQL, PostgreSQL and understanding of NoSQL databases
· Proven experience leading the design and implementation of application development programs and release management processes.
· Experience managing projects through the full development life cycle including support during rollout and post production.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to setup new processes and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.