About the job Integration Engineer
About the job
Rosalyn.ai is a cutting-edge "Human-in-the-Loop" AI
proctoring technology that allows you to deliver highly credible
assessments with massive scale, accessibility, and cost-effectiveness. This
role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and can be located
anywhere globally. Preference is given to candidates in Europe.
What you'll do:
- Proactively develop customer relationships; anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs giving high priority to customer satisfaction
- Lead the implementation of system integration between Rosalyn and other third-party systems.
- Define functional requirements for solutions and interfaces through client workshops and documentation analysis
- Develop detailed designs, implement, troubleshoot, test and document Rosalyn integration solutions that meet client/project requirements
- Work as a team player in project teams and mentor less experienced team members
- Work effectively at different levels within project teams, client organizations and sales
- Develop and improve processes, procedures and tools used in the execution of projects
- Understand the project scope and financials, and participate in the framing and quoting of projects to ensure successful project execution
- Identify change orders and justify changes; resolve issues and establish priorities between projects
- BS degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 6 years overall experience.
- Minimum of 4 years project experience developing interfaces.
- Experience in several computer languages (Python, JSON) and related technologies.
- Experience in web API development mandatory
- Demonstrable knowledge of REST Architecture and maturity models
- Must demonstrate sound and in-depth understanding of:
- API Security Standards including oAuth2.0/OpenIDConnect
- Analytics, Traffic Management, Logging, Monitoring and Error Reporting
- Experience working with customers to create user requirements / functional specifications, and test scripts
- Experience using API management technologies such as OpenAPI / Swagger or similar.
- Experience with published web API design standards - i.e. Google, Microsoft, etc.
- Domain knowledge of testing software and ed-tech APIs / products.