About the job Digital Marketing Growth Specialist
Digital Marketing Growth Specialist
Our client is a nationwide financial services company that is seeking a Digital Marketing Growth Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate is self-starting, has excellent problem-solving skills and is obsessed with data; someone who can build and navigate an acquisition strategy with Google, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube, and is an expert at identifying new channels, creatively engaging with those channels and using data to drive strategy and positioning that can hook prospective customers.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience working with common advertising platforms, email marketing, and tools.
- Experience managing a digital marketing budget across channels.
- A self-starter who has experience driving brand and financial goals.
- Experience at an agency is a plus.
- Create multi-channel campaigns across site marketing, paid social, SEM, email marketing and affiliates to improve reach, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Ability to build and scale infrastructure for all growth channels (e.g. Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Email, SEO/SEM)
- Design landing pages to test critical business assumptions and ability to manage those audiences (pixels, retargeting, etc.)
- Map and create funnels, formulate metrics, and turn insights into actionable business decisions; interpret experimental results and decide on actionables
- Ensure effective management/improvement of the performance of sales funnels and ad campaigns across all platforms and channels.
- Coordinate development, design, and creation of site and media assets.
- Ensure campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant, and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Monitor trends in the industry to improve strategy and competitiveness.
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Direct placement with our client - W2
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO
- Hybrid work schedule