About the job Journeyman HVAC Tech
About the Job - Title: Journeyman HVAC/R Tech
About the Role:
Immediate opening for 3 Commercial HVAC Tech positions. This is a mid tier experienced HVAC tech position for commercial refrigeration and control systems. Looking for a team player who can work individually in the field or on campus. Connected Community, in a stable growing company based in Denver.
- This is a full-time position with consistent optional overtime.
- Oncall 1 X a month, dispatched from home local travel, NO overnight
- Career advancement opportunities role open due to grown,
- Pay rate up to $50/hr plus stipends
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident Short Term Disability, PTO, Holidays, 401K, Dispatched from home, company vehicle, gas card and more.
- Commercial HVAC Maintenance Tech, to work with Installation & repair of Commercial Heating and Cooling systems
- Providing excellent customer service, and troubleshooting, problem solving, diagnosing and replacement recommendations for refrigeration and heating systems
- Maintaining a service schedule, and checking safety & limit controls.
- PM & repair and assist in change outs of Commercial, Rooftop packages up to 30 tons and split units.
- Service Cooling Towers, Heat Pumps, Split systems, pneumatic control systems, Data Centers, Server Rooms and Rooftop Units, refrigeration systems, DDC Controls for mission critical HVAC Clients
- Troubleshoot and maintain package units, high tonnage chillers, pump towers, cooling towers control systems, high tonnage boilers
- Server Rooms, Data Centers, IT Rooms (experience preferred not required)
- Understanding Real Time Energy Management (RTEM) enabling Client Services to utilize Data-Driven Decision-Making (DDDM) is helpful
- Lift 75 lbs
- Have hand tools
- 3+ years of experience working with commercial HVAC systems and refrigeration.
- Will need experience with boilers, chillers, and pneumatic controls, digital controls and packaged HVAC equipment.
- Universal EPA certified
- Journeyman HVAC preferred but not required.
- Clean driving record.
This Job Is:
- Open to Universal EPA certified HVAC Techs with 3 years experience
- Good fit for someone looking to grow their career in a stable company with advancement opportunities
- Highschool or GED equivalent needed
- Great place to grow and have a supportive company with great benefits