About the job Senior Project Manager HVAC
Job Title: Sr Level Project Manager (HVAC / Construction)About the Role: This is a senior level Project Manager Estimator position in the HVAC & Construction field. A great position for someone with leadership, enthusiasm, organizational skills and multitasking abilities who has managed HVAC projects from cradle to grave. An excellent opportunity to work for a stable, growing company offering a great work / life balance & a friendly working environment in Milwaukie / Portland Oregon
- This is a full-time in office position with occasional field visits
- Pay rate up to $100K base ( with experience & Skill) upto $180K Commission
- Sr Level position with leadership opportunities
Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision Insurance, Disability, 401K, Paid Time OffResponsibilities:
- Coordinating and communicating with Construction Manager, Architect, GC to meet requirements
- Handling projects completely from start to finish (estimating, managing all aspects of the projects, asking for referrals and making sales)
- Work closely with Assistant PM to create and maintain bids, files, estimating & project reports
- Building & maintaining relationships with Customers, requesting referrals
- Managing budgets & schedules so jobs are completed on time
- Providing estimates or bids for industrial and commercial HVAC construction, retrofit projects.
- Managing projects to achieve milestones
- Communicating with with project sponsor, owner & funding board on progress
- 5+ years of commercial construction, HVAC estimating & sales (prebid meetings / walkthroughs)
- Will need budgeting experience related to commercial / Industrial HVAC jobs is required $5MM and up.
- Communication with Architect, owner, contractors & engineers.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word & Online GC software is a plus, but not required.
- Will need to read & understand blueprints / schematics
- Knowledge of VRF, VAV, Split Systems, Packaged units, DDC, Controls, DOAS, ERVs, Kitchen Hoods, Hot water and chilled watersystems.
- Physical requirement, move and lift 25 lbs
This Job Is:
- Open experienced Project Managers with 5+ years of HVAC / Construction experience
- Good fit for a PM looking for a leadership position in a stable company
- Great place to grow and have a stable company with great work life balance & excellent benefits