Lifeguard - Rove At The Park
The role is responsible to ensure safety and well-being of Rovers and Rovesters whilst enjoying the swimming pool facilities. To deliver a hospitality experience in creating memorable moments while adhering to Rove Hotels policies and brands standards.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Monitor swimming pool activity to ensure safety.
- Enforce hotel pool rules and regulations.
- Assist Rovers with safe use of pool facilities and equipment.
- Promote a safe and enjoyable swimming environment.
- Maintain the pool and surrounding areas, including performing regular safety checks and cleaning duties.
- Respond quickly and efficiently in the event of an emergency, including rescuing distressed swimmers, providing first aid or other life-saving techniques, and communicating necessary information to appropriate department.
- Attend and participate in all necessary trainings or certifications to maintain or increase lifeguarding skills.
- Regular inspection and maintaining pool equipment and facilities to ensure that they are functioning correctly.
- Provide exceptional customer service and addressing any concerns or complaints related to the pool area.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with guests and other hotel staff.
- Be well informed of all emergency procedures.
- Ensure that all security & safety measures are met when executing the daily duties.
- Treat all Rovesters with respect and integrity.
- Always keep a good image following ROVE Hotel standard.
- Accomplish a set of additional duties such as attending meetings and trainings, and other specific duties related to the job function.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent; College degree is preferred.
- Lifeguard certification / licenses. First Aid/CPR certificate is an advantage.
- Strong swimming skills are essential
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar environment (4-5* hotel)
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Physically Fit and able to work in an outside environment are essentials.
- Good Command of English spoken / written.
- Good Interpersonal abilities are an advantage.