Administer a portfolio of key Trust Company Business (TCB) and Funds Services Business (FSB) clients, together with other unregulated fund entities. Manager for the administration team consisting of five people with varying experience, from trainees to senior trust officers.
Responsible for a complex real estate portfolio, which includes UK limited partnerships, Jersey Funds, Manager of Managed Entity (MoME), as well as other fund structures. Undertake all aspects of corporate governance for the MoME’s, including preparation and attendance at the quarterly board meetings, liaising with the compliance team to ensure regulatory obligations are met, and acting as the company secretary and liaison to the board.
• Administer other private clients, unregulated funds, asset and real estate corporate holding structures, limited liability companies, JPUTs and limited partnerships. The services provided to the various entities include company secretary, registered office, transaction management, reviewing and commenting on legal documents and administration of corporate actions and associated transactions.
• As a member of the New Business Committee, assist with new business enquiries. Including considering and assessing the risks involved, ensuring the collation of all information to sign off on new clients.
Oversee the administration on various projects such as ensuring that file review points are completed, monitoring of progress and providing regular feedback to compliance and the board. Hold weekly team meetings, covering, data integrity, debtors and review points. Provide feedback on these meetings to the board.
• Review the annual financial statements for clients and assist the team with reviewing their clients’ financial statements, to ensure compliance with any regulatory and legal requirements.
• Responsible for monitoring our quarterly outsourcing reporting.
• Work on drafting new policy and procedures.
• Attend monthly management meetings ,work closely with the board on all aspects of the ongoing running of the Company and our fund entity Services (Jersey) Limited.
• Responsible for supervising the quarterly billing process, by making sure the team review all time so bills can be approved and released to the clients. Ensure that debt in monitored and collected in a timely fashion.
• As part of management responsibilities, Undertake aspects of the performance management of the team including holding one to one meetings, team meetings, and working with the team on their development. I assist the board in setting the teams objectives, sit in on appraisal meetings and deal with return to work and other performance related issues.
• ‘A’ Authorised signatory
Clients Policy Procedures Data Integrity Liability SIT Financial Corporate Governance Performance Services ARe Data Development Fashion Debtors Partnerships Outsourcing Structures Real Estate Enquiries Financial Statements Performance Management Administration Preparation Business Management