Senior Fund Manager
An exciting opportunity to join this successful team to manage a portfolio of Funds structures. You will be reporting directly to a Director, and also provide support to other managers in the team.
This role will suit someone who always strives for excellent client service & delivery who will enjoy mentoring junior employees understand this ethos of excellence for them to do the same.
Day to day tasks include:
• Administering the affairs of a portfolio of Funds structures
• Taking the principal client contact on a daily basis, oversee the administrative and accounting teams, delegating and reviewing work as appropriate to ensure all reporting deadlines and client expectations are met in a timely manner
• Support to the Director by dealing with the client queries, projects, writing proposal documents, business development, meeting intermediaries and managing the team
• To ensure the link between the needs of the clients, their operational effects and the services of the company
• Preparation, with support as appropriate from the administrative team, of bespoke reporting to clients, adapting and evolving the format of reporting as necessary, ensuring accuracy of figures and timeliness of deliverables.
• To be able to manage different clients and projects that are technically difficult in all their aspects
• Overseeing an administration team including providing support and assistance in relation to client matters, training and appraisals
• Ensure team members complete their timesheets on a daily basis
• Question and analyse why chargeable hours targets are not achieved
• To organise and plan own portfolio of clients keeping in mind the company's needs
• To always think about efficiency and effectiveness of the account (e.g. responsibility for invoice details, WIP, follow up of any unpaid invoices, fixing and negotiating of budgets, follow up of costs and the progress of the work
• To adapt proposals accordingly
• Reviewing minutes and documents for execution and raising pertinent points for consideration
• Providing guidance, support and training to other team members
• Monitoring the completion of work and payments delegated to more junior staff
• Coordination / delegation / review of compiling information required for tax or other reporting purposes in a timely and accurate manner
• To apply internal risk management procedures and ensure that the team applies them
• To act on legal updates, communicating with the technical responsible person, ensuring implementation of the applicable legal position
Delegation Budgets Structures Deliverables R Tax Risk Management Writing reporting Payments Business Development Administration Accounting Preparation Business Training Management