Saint Helier, St Helier, Jersey
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 neg
- Carry out quality checks each quarter on a sample of new business that has been accepted by fiduciary business and the law firm. Ensuring the on-boarding process has followed internal policy and procedures in relation to CDD, screening and the risk assessment.
- Work closely with the RegOps Managers to identify the frequency and volume of QA testing per administrator.
- Provide immediate feedback, coaching and support where development areas are identified and/or remediation work is required.
- Prepare reports for each jurisdiction on QA testing findings and make recommendations for training and any remediation.
- Present training sessions for the COU, PRU and BRU to make them aware of any trends in quality issues and ensure they are aware of the latest requirements per internal policies and procedures.
- Knowledge share in team meetings, promote best practice and support COU, BRU and PRU teams with complex matters.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a compliance and/or client due diligence environment
- Solid understanding of the regulatory requirements affecting law firms and trust company business
- Hold an AML certificate or similar equivalent
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite with a willingness to learn and adapt to new technology
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Good analytical and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative within the scope of regulatory requirements, policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail, applying rigorous process analysis to drive alignment and consistency.
Assurance Quality Assurance