Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst
About the organisation:
As Infrastructure Analyst you will be involved in multiple projects from inception through to delivery. You will be expected to support the existing infrastructure environment including but not limited to the following technologies: VMWare / Microsoft Server / Citrix / Microsoft Azure/ Microsoft Teams/ Microsoft Exchange /Microsoft 365/ Mimecast Services/ Messaging Services and assist in future Cloud services delivery projects
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the team, and end users regarding IT issues
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives as required.
- Benchmark, analyses, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
- Where necessary, re-engineer systems infrastructure to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to deploy, monitor, maintain, develop, upgrade, and support
- all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 3 years technical experience in an IT operation.
- Experience in IT infrastructure maintenance, support and design.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.