Group Operations Assistant
Job Title: Group Operations Assistant
A bit about the Company:
A specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client fiduciary services
- To assist the group operations team in improving business efficiency and performance via technology.
- Understanding process automation principles and company guidelines.
- Working cohesively with other teams to problem solve issues that arise.
- Understanding business processes and applying improvements via technology or more efficient working practices, for analysis and verification by senior team leaders.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each process.
- Assisting the group operations team in ensuring that tasks and requests are completed on time, to specification and in line with business priorities.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently when required.
- Good diagnostics and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.