Job Title: AML Administrator
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 neg
A bit about the client:
The Compliance and Integrity team provides administrative and reporting support to the Risk Management Partners and the client facing functions with the aim of maximising efficiency, developing new processes and maintaining consistently high standards of quality.
- The AML Administrator will support the Compliance and Integrity Lead and leadership team in monitoring relationships and standards within the firm.
- Carry out regular testing of clients and processes identifying areas where improvements or additional training maybe required
- Monitor and maintain internal databases
- Monitor the collection and storage of client and employee data
- Assist the Compliance and Integrity Lead and other team members in the day-today running of the department including Anti-Money Laundering tasks (i.e.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Ability to prioritise workload and work using initiative
- At least 1-2 years experience working in an administration role
- Willingness to work towards obtaining ICA qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience working with databases
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Language requirements strong spoken, listening and written English
- Some knowledge of AML/compliance requirements in the Channel Islands
Storage Databases Administration Testing Leadership Microsoft Office English Training