Manager - Client Take On
Job Title: Manager Client Take On
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
A bit about the organisation:
An award-winning law firm with expertise in BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law and the agility to drive success for our clients in a fast-moving world. They provide legal advice shaped around the needs of corporate and private clients, financial institutions and intermediaries worldwide
- We're looking for someone at Assistant Manager or Manager level to enhance and support our growing Client Take-on team.
- Our Client Take-on team provides a smooth and welcoming on-boarding experience for our clients across all our jurisdictions whilst providing a first line of defence protecting the business against legal, financial and reputational risks.
- To play a key role in ensuring our Client Take-on team provide an efficient and timely support service with all aspects of the client take-on process across various practice areas in all our locations, and to motivate and assist with the management and development of more junior staff.
- Ensure that team members are trained on how to perform client screening, internet searches and other appropriate checks
- Review the work of more junior staff to ensure that regulatory requirements are met
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- ICA or other relevant compliance qualification desirable
- An awareness and understanding of local regulatory requirements
- At least 5 years' industry experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role and preferably within a legal environment
- Good technical knowledge relating to Jersey and AML legislation
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
Support Environment Financial Institutions Regulatory Requirements Legislation Screening Checks Salary Pressure Business Management