Job Title: Compliance Officer
A bit about the Company:
A specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services.
- As Regulatory Compliance Officer (the Key Person) for the Jersey Office identify Regulatory and AML/CFT risks posed Jersey entities and its client
- To lead the Compliance Governance team and providing management, guidance and training to enable them to progress in their careers within
- Work with colleagues in developing and maintaining a good compliance culture throughout the Jersey business;
- Provide advice on the compliance implications of proposed new services ahead of referral by the business to the Board;
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Broad understanding of relevant regulatory requirements for regulated financial services business within the jurisdictions;
- Excellent attention to detail and technical skills;
- Corporate and Fund experience would be preferred;
- Senior Management experience in Risk and Compliance;
- Hold relevant professional qualifications such as ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Regulatory Compliance Legislation Risk Assessment Directors Regulations Strategy Preparation Maintenance Business Training Management