Job Title: Senior Administrator
About the organisation:
An owner-managed fiduciary business providing bespoke relationship-led solutions to private and institutional clients. The Company aspires to work with global law firms, accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- Administer a varied portfolio taking responsibility for the proper performance of all necessary administration tasks required to comply with requirements of the client and relevant legislation
- Manage client relationships, attendance at meetings as appropriate including all preparation as necessary
- Ensure minutes and resolutions for entities under management (companies, trusts, foundations etc) are prepared as required
- Responsible to ensure statutory database/registers are maintained and up to date
- Preparation of correspondence in accordance with firm’s procedures
- Ensure that all client requests / correspondence are dealt with in a prompt, professional and efficient manner
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Good organisational and time management skills applied to a fundamental knowledge of the mechanics of company and trust administration.
- Ability to take responsibility for the completion of work within the engagement while staying alert to potential issues that need disclosing to the Senior Client Manager.
- High level of diligence and care in all aspects of the job, and a willingness to check understanding of delegated tasks through questioning.
- An interest in financial services, and a genuine desire to learn how these can be used as tools for adding value to client’s business.
- Positive attitude, demonstrating enthusiasm and the desire to take on responsibility.
- Manage own workloads and priorities and to work to specific deadlines as agreed with the Senior Client Manager.