Job Title: Finance Administrator
About the organisation:
An award-winning law firm with expertise in BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law and the agility to drive success for our clients in a fast-moving world. Who provide legal advice shaped around the needs of corporate and private clients, financial institutions and intermediaries worldwide.
- Uploading and reconciliation of bank statements to the practice management system.
- Processing of supplier invoices and staff expenses on to the practice management system and preparing BACS payment.
- Enter electronic payments for authorisation on our online banking portals.
- Preparing cheques for signature and distribution.
- Preparing invoices and dealing with billing queries from partners and timekeepers.
- Posting and maintaining of records in our main practice management system.
- Assist staff with billing runs, including raising invoices and proformas
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent, with good academic grades in English and Maths.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services firm
- Good understanding of MS Office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Have a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Be responsible, disciplined, and have a methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail.
- Have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritise and organise tasks.