Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
A bit about the department:
To support our Finance Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Finance team and assisting with issues related, but not limited to, accounts payable, ledgers and postings, reconciliations, systems and the general management of the team.
- Conducting ledger reviews
- Completion of statutory and any regulatory returns (including GST, VAT and tax)
- Preparation of management accounts, management information and other internal reporting and analysis for key stakeholders and fee earners
- Uploading and reconciliation of bank statements to the practice management system.
- Dealing and assisting with a range of tasks/enquiries from the Finance helpdesk.
- Enter electronic payments for authorisation on our online banking portals.
- Posting and maintaining of records in our main practice management system.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
A full professional accountancy qualification, or studying towards one.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services firm
- Good understanding of MS Office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Be responsible, disciplined, and have a methodical approach to tasks.
- An analytical mind with the ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail
Excel Professional Services General Management Accounts Payable Analysis Management System Returns Enquiries Reviews Tax Banking Payments MS Office Records Preparation Finance Management